Light Metal Foundry Database
AluMag as a provider of automotive forecasting, studies, research, and databases offers a new tool that provides market intelligence on Aluminum and Magnesium casting companies from all over the world.
- Foundry database listing actual 800+ facilities with contacts and detailed information as supplier source, competitor analysis or M&A target
- Multiple locations of every company incl. HQ and plants
- HPDC with locking forces focused from 800 tons up-wards
- Considering the latest and advanced processes of cast hollow sections in HPDC and LPDC for structural applications
Data Per Company / Plant:
- Full address with allocated filter for region, country and states
- Contact person details incl. email
- Share of cast aluminum and magnesium
- Five clamping force ranges (HPDC)
- Number of casting cells
- Casting processes like, SC, GDC, LPDC, CPC, SQ, HPDC, HOLLOW SECTION
- In-house engineering
- In-house tool shop
- Post cast processes e.g. CNC, assembly, heat treatment
- Cast applications and products incl. pictures
- Number of employees
- Kind of location
- Key financial figures
- Yearly capacity
- Customer references
- Affiliations to other companies like JV
Further criteria can be added according to your requirements….
AluMag can supply the Foundry Database customized to every requirements, filtered / selected / sorted like:
- Regions e.g. Europe, North America, Asia or even more detailed.
- Casting Processes e.g. High Pressure, Low Pressure, Sand Casting, Gravity Casting, Hollow Casting, Lost Foam…
- Products e.g. cylinder heads, sub frames / engine cradles, transmission housings, engine blocks & housings….
- Clamping Force Range (Only available for HPDC companies)
- Additional Information like tool shop, CNC, heat treatment
AluMag has a huge number of high-class contacts to companies all over the world. AluMag localizes, analyzes and connects with new suppliers, M&A targets according to any requirements.
- Analysis and development of the light metal casting market around the world
- Realize opportunities
- Detect M&A targets
- Benchmark competing companies
- Search for processes, clamping forces filtered by countries and receive immediate answers
- Reflects what is needed by the market
- Supply-chain localization
- Off the shelf study, based on the Foundry Database, personalized to any needs and flexible in customizing
Price Example / Case:
Scope: Analyze the N. American market for HPDC aluminum plants capable of supplying automotive suppliers or other technology leading industries.
Customization criteria: At least 800 tons clamping force | Casting at least one out of three selected automotive power train applications
Outcome: In all 73 groups with 115 HPDC aluminum plants were detected and analyzed
Price: 13,200 EUR excl. tax | 14,900 USD excl. tax | 1,600,000 YEN excl. tax | 98,000 CNY excl. tax